Warehouse and Logistics Park Designing | Increase Text
| Decrease Text
Coign has a rich and varied experience in designing Logistics Parks. We have done projects ranging in size from 6 Lakhs square feet to 24 Lakhs square feet in various parts of the country.
Our clients chose Coign keeping in mind our designs and knowledge of how a logistics park should be laid out and the in depth understanding of the detailing which ensures that the logistics park is functional, efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our USP is a detailed usage of space available for construction. We ensure that there are adequate facilities like truck terminals, proper docking platforms, proper clearances, one way roads, and unilateral flow of traffic with no traffic congestions.
We help you answer the following:
- Types of warehouses to build?
- Where should it be located?
- How big? How tall?
- What should be the shape and size proportions?
- What is the target plot ratio?
- What proportion of loading docks / doors related to floor area?
- What should be the ratio of office space?
- What is the long term development strategy?
- What should be the yard space and estate road sizes?
- What should be the common facilities centres provided?
- What should be the specifications (Building Elements) of the warehouse?
- What should be the type of floor and what construction system should be used?
- What will be the estimated cost?
We offer the following services for single unit warehouse and logistics park design.
- Conceptualize the layout, facility specifications for optimizing productivity and efficiency of the buildings (warehouses) based on understanding of Supply Chain requirements, warehousing and transportation operations and this, forming the Basis of Design.
- Preparing basic sketches and layouts for the project as per specifications. This includes layouts of the buildings, units and roads
- Providing schematic drawings.
- Assist in the selection and finalisation of the design proposals.
- Preparing architectural drawings, Structural (RCC) and Services (MEPF and Infra) drawings.
- Assisting in the compilation and scrutiny and finalization of all major contractors for all jobs tendered.