Intra warehouse layout |
| Decrease Text
Intra warehouse layout & infrastructure planning and procurement:
- Layout planning - of the warehouse in line with the operations to be carried out in the facility (post detailed study of the operations process) including warehouse office and support services.
- Process Analysis – Analysing the processes which needs to automated mechanically or improved by re-mapping the same.
- Storage Type – Analysing the Material Storage Equipment (MSE) on the basis of inventory carrying levels, transaction volumes. Recommending the Material Handling Equipment (MHE).
- Equipment Analysis – Investigating the right type of equipment to support the process and automation if any required in the process.
- Sourcing & Negotiating – Sourcing of quality vendors to supply equipments and negotiating the price for supply.
- Signage requirement analysis, design and implementation.
- Installation Co-ordination – Co-ordinating with the vendors towards successful and trouble free installation of the equipment sourced.