about coign consulting| Increase Text
| Decrease Text
Coign Consulting was established in the year 2005 with an objective to provide advisory services to Logistics companies and industry for developing distribution models, warehousing and transhipment infrastructure, business and operations strategies and organisation development.
- To improve the overall Logistics and supply chain landscape in the country and bringing about efficiency in process, planning, setup and operations.
- To develop service providers and vendors so as to cope up with best practices and standards.
- To raise the service demand quality and establish a collaborative working relationship between customers (Service availer) and service providers.
- To facilitate the use of new technology, equipments and resources for optimising capacities, costs and information availability.
- To specify and design best in class, compliant, efficient and viable warehouse and distribution centres.
- To sensitise the governing authorities on the key role they play in terms of policies, documentation and infrastructure with respect to improving the Supply Chain profitability which has a strong bearing on the GDP of our country.
- To bring in global experience and effectively use in our emerging operations.
- To bring about strategic alliances and joint ventures for industry facilitating growth by global practices and India market opportunity.
- To develop the required skills by providing education in Supply Chain Management and Logistics operations.
Our Cause (Objectives) are addressed by delivering advise on the basis of our working experiences and on ground understanding of the dynamics and interplays between local psychologies, geography, regulatory policies, availability infrastructure, human skills, customer expectation and company strategy / commitment. This is achieved by -
- Developing 3PL Business Strategy, Planning the operations and Cost optimisation program
- Recommending Supply chain solutions and process for service.
- Developing outsourcing partnerships for integrated execution excellence and governance.
- Advising on Warehouse Building & Infrastructure design.
- Architectural and Structural consultancy for building warehouses and Logistics Parks.
Our Supply Chain, Logistics and Distribution domain expertise renders across Industry. The Service sector including 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) Service providers, Clearing & Forwarding Agents (CFA), Time Definite Express Transporters and Distribution companies, and manufacturing sector including hi-tech, pharmaceutical, consumer durables, retail.
Our Consulting Experience –
- Established in the year 2005.
- Over 25 prestigious Business Management Consulting Assignment including Process Documentation and Training.
- Conceptualised the design of over 60 Lac (Six Million) Square Feet of Best-In-Class Warehouse buildings, which include over 150 acres in the category of Logistics Parks, Mother Warehouses, Regional Distribution Centres and City Distribution Centres for Rapid Fulfilment.
- Over 30,000 Heavy Duty Racking Systems, ranging from Very Narrow Aisle to Wide Aisle for a large category of materials.
- Designed and implemented Intra-warehouse Automation including Conveyor Belt system for Picking, Packing and Kitting